• CHAPTER 2 – STEP 1 - Prepare yourself to think differently
In this chapter you will learn how to change your thinking in order to better your chances of landing the job you want. (p. 13).
Discover how setting your expectations can help in your search for a job.
Learn how empathy can help you get a job, and develop this as a skill.
• CHAPTER 3 – STEP 2 - Clarity to start talking
Discover how to effectively prepare for making the decision for your next step in your career (p. 25).
Discover the easiest way to expand your awareness of what you want and need in a job.
Learn how to use your subconscious to shine a light on what your next job or career step will be.
• CHAPTER 4 – STEP 3 - Seek and Search - The numbers game
Learn how to build your awareness in job and career options in order to expand your options and get you ‘unstuck’ (p. 39).
Discover where ‘hidden’ jobs can be found and the best way to apply for them.
Enhance your job search skills in order to find more potential jobs to apply for.
• CHAPTER 5 – STEP 4 - Your Resume - Rewrite your history
Learn the real aim of writing a resume and how to write one with this in mind (p. 59).
Discover simple but effective tips to help your resume stand out for recruiters.
Enhance your resume writing skills.
• CHAPTER 6 – STEP 5 - Writing applications - It’s not about you, it’s about them
Learn the real aim of your written job application and how to write one with this in mind (p. 71).
Learn ‘tried and true’ methods of compiling a written application which will increase your chances of getting an interview.
Enhance your skills at submitting written job applications that stand out to the recruiter.
• CHAPTER 7 – STEP 6 - Landing that job or career with a great interview - Be your best you
Discover the real aims of a job interview - for the interviewer and for you (p. 89).
Learn how to uncover and overcome your fears of interviewing.
Enhance your ability to answer questions in a job interview by using a formula, and improve other interview skills.
• CHAPTER 8 – STEP 7 - The Secret Ingredients - Persistence, perseverance and preparation
Enhance your skills for getting feedback on job applications and interviews (p. 109).
Discover strategies to improve with every job application until you land your perfect job.
Learn how to develop resilience and not just survive the job search process but get more out of it than just a job!